Sunday, February 3, 2013

Our special day

Today is a special day for Doug and I.  Today is exactly 3 years since we began dating and 3 months since our wedding day.  I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have such a wonderful husband.  I wonder often why he wants to stick with me (I can be a pain) but for some reason he does.  Well whatever the reason, I know it is only by the grace of God that I found someone so wonderful.  We recently got our photos back from the absolutely talented Julie Brewer and I wanted to share them with all of you on this meaningful day.  I have so much to tell you all about our wedding day, but here are the highlights.  Enjoy!














2 comments:

LouLou said...

Wishing you both many many many more special days! Thanks for sharing this very special moment. I can feel the L♥VE and J♥Y and HAPPINESS through the pictures!
Stop "wonder why" Jessica, Doug for sure knows why! Bee happy together! ♥♥♥

The Spotted Chick said...

The most beautiful wedding ever! So happy for the two of you. May God bless you both in your new life together! Love you both.