Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday

I hope you each are having a happy Tuesday.  I need to get in the habit to post on my blog more often!!  So, as many of you I'm sure have experienced the weight loss struggle.  Doug and I did a bunch of dieting last year for our wedding, but having a honeymoon in Napa Valley, Thanksgiving two weeks later and then Christmas... I quickly became a bit chubby again.  This year I wanted to actually diet in a "healthy" manner.  Incorporating more fruits and veggies and exercise. So, what I've been doing is kickboxing class two nights a week and the Biggest Loser Yoga one night a week.  I am loving the kickboxing classes. My lunch has been Pinterest inspired.  Have you guys heard of the mason jar salads?? What happens is you make a salad layered like the picture says below and it will stay fresh for 6-7 days.  I just started doing this Sunday, but I really enjoyed my lunch yesterday; plus I got a bunch of my veggies too.  This is what you do:




I'll keep you posted how my diet is going!  Have a great day.  


No comments: