Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our "Blended" Family

Meet Lily and Bayley.

Lily is my baby girl... literally... my baby girl.  I have treated her like a baby so she acts like one.  She will be 5 years old in March.  I bought Lily when I first moved out on my own.  Little did I know what I was in for after I bought her.  She has severe allergies.  (I had no idea dogs had allergies... they do)  I say God knew Lily needed a nurse so he brought her to me.  All in all, after battling chewing and itching drama, we now have her on a medication regimen and she is healthy now, thanks to the doggie dermatologist (Yep, you read that correctly... there is a such thing as a doggie dermatologist).  It took a few years but we made it. So here she is... adorable (and itch free).


Bayley is Doug's (my husband) baby boy.  Just like Lily he is also a baby.  He is 9 years old and the sweetest lab you'll ever meet.  I've never had a big dog before so it was a bit of an adjustment for me at first, but to see how much joy he brings to Doug it didn't take long to fall in love with Bayley too. So here he is...


 

3 comments:

Doug said...

Bayley is so "ruff" and Lil is so "pure" looking.

The Spotted Chick said...

Look at my grand-dogs! What a beautiful pair they are! So suh-weet! And they look "oh-so-innocent" too. LOL!

LouLou said...

If I show Lily's picture to Ginger, I'm sure he would marry her right away!!! *snort* Lily is a very oh la la la beauuuutiful young lady!
Bayley looks so "protective" and not ruff at all!!!