Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Fab Five!

Ok, so in order to keep me more committed to blogging I decided to start a recap of our week called "Friday Fab 5." So here it goes:

1) We had a great New Year! My mom and dad came over to help take down decorations and to help with minor repairs around the house.

2) It's cold today!! High of 56, woohoo!! The dogs are in their winter jackets.


3) I started a Bible study with my mom and her friend Karen. It is called the Inductive study method, so far I really like it and look forward to learning more about Scripture.

4) I'm planning for a girls trip with my best friends coming up in the Spring!! Cannot wait, hotel is booked! 

5) I'm looking forward to all the wonderful blessings 2014 holds!!

Have a great weekend!!

 Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Orange crush!! Good dawg love you both