Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!  Christmas is always a very buys day for us.  We go to 3 different houses on Christmas!!  But we always have such a great time with our families.  I know it is so easy to get wrapped up with buying gifts, attending Christmas parties/events and etc. but here is a clip from one of my favorite Christmas movies to remind you of what "Christmas is all about…"


Linus Explains Christmas - Charlie Brown from CAMV2315 on Vimeo.

Blessings, Jessica

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

That's my favorite part too! I actually replayed that part several times when I watched it this year. :) We had a wonderful Christmas this year with you and Doug. Thank you both for making this time in our home so special. Love you both!