Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Favorite Holiday

So most of you who know me know that I love The 4th of July.  It is one of my favorite holidays.  I absolutely love fireworks, time with family, BBQ... but most importantly this amazing country we live in and those who gave their lives for us.

Since this is my favorite holiday, I love to decorate my house with festive red, white and blue decor. This last weekend Doug and I decorated.  Here's a taste of what I did this year -


The wreath on the top left corner I made with a foam circle, straight pins and several different spools of festive 4th of July ribbon I bought from Hobby Lobby.  I made two of them for our front french doors.  Everything else I bought at JoAnn's Fabric and Southern Hospitality.  

Have a great day,

Jessica    
 

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wreath! It's so cute! Where'd you learn to be so crafty? Hmmmmm? The pillow is adorable too!